Hist 314 > Related News
Links to blog posts that I think are relevant to the class will appear here. This material is certainly not required, but you might find it worthwhile.
- “Global Knowledge Supply Chains” and “Civic engagement” (3/5/2017)
- A hard thing to teach (2/20/2017)
- A Military History Critique (2/19/2017)
- Intersections (2/12/2017)
- Richard Evans on Trump (2/11/2017)
- What’s Going On? (2/9/2017)
- The Present in the Past (2/8/2017)
- Don’t be a Sucker (1947) (2/3/2017)
- German Magazine Cover (2/3/2017)
- “History and its Limits” (2/2/2017)
Featured image: Makeshift newspaper stand in East Berlin “provisioning the . . . population with democratic newspapers,” corner of Prenzlauer Allee and Wicherstrasse, February 1949, Bundesarchiv Bild 183-V08147, at Wikimedia Commons. (detail).